IPMBA Annual Conference
Event Agenda, Fees, Instructors, Exhibitor Info, Logistics, Etc., coming soon!
When it is
April 11-18, 2015
Where it is
How to Register
Coming this Fall!
What it is
The premier training event for public safety cyclists, featuring:
- Effective, proven, and skill-enhancing training and certification courses...
- Essential, dynamic, and innovative on-bike sessions...
- Experienced and respected instructors…
- Insightful and informative in-class workshops…
- The nation’s largest and best bicycle patrol product exhibition…
- Unparalleled networking opportunities…
- ...And fun!
Reasons to come
- Maximize the return on your training dollars.
- Make yourself indispensable to your community.
- Increase the scope and breadth of your bike operations.
- Expand your personal and professional horizons.
- Develop environmentally-friendly patrol procedures.
- Learn from the best, most well-respected instructors in the field.
- Continue the good work. I'm proud to be a part of this organization. — Scott Magee, Downers Grove Fire (IL)
- Everything was well-planned and pertinent. — John Capers, Garland Police (TX)
- The BRT (Bicycle Response Team) course was excellent. Thanks for the great training. — Gregory Hinchliffe, Collier County Sheriffs Department (FL)
- Top-notch training presented by instructors who had their whole hearts into the training. — Matthew LoPresti, Savannah-Chatham Police (GA)
- Awesome Conference! Like Totally Mega-Awesome!! — Clint Webb, Denton Police (TX)
Get a Glimpse
Not sure what to expect? Get a glimpse of past IPMBA Conferences at www.ipmba.org - go to the Conference tab and mouse over "Past Conferences" for a look at the conference of your choice.