IPMBA Annual Conference
How to Register
26th Annual IPMBA Conference ~ April 23-30, 2016 ~ Asheville, North Carolina
1. Register Online (Attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors. Payment accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Purchase Order); downloading the registration packet prior to registering online is recommended.
2. Download the Registration Packet (PDF) (Payment accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Check, Purchase Order). Download the Exhibitor Registration Packet (PDF).
Registration Fees: Download Registration Packet or View Online.
You may register for a pre-conference course, the conference, or both. In order to speed processing and avoid errors, please read and complete the following checklist. Thanks!
Required for nametag and all correspondence.
The website address containing your confirmation information will be sent via e-mail prior to the event. Confirmations will NOT be mailed. Confirmation Information includes: confirmed courses & workshops; list of required equipment & uniform requirements; PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire); travel & logistical information; bicycle shipping & storage details; on-site check-in instructions; and competition info.
- I have included ALL my contact information.
PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING COURSE SECTION:
Complete this section if you are registering for a pre-conference training course.
- I have checked the box that corresponds to the pre-conference course that I am going to take.
- Instructor Course: I have submitted my Instructor Application (available online or from the IPMBA office) and fee.
Complete this section if you are registering for the conference only or the conference and a pre-conference course.
- I am registering for the IPMBA Conference, and have selected the appropriate payment box, as explained below.
- If you are joining or renewing with registration, or your membership is current, select “IPMBA Member Fee.”
- If you are not a member, or your membership has lapsed and you are not renewing, select “Non-IPMBA Member Fee.”
- If you are attending ANY of the pre-conference courses, select “Fee for Pre-Conference Attendees.”
- If you are registering three or more bike team members, select “Bike Team Rate” and submit registration forms together.
- I am attending a workshop(s) involving live fire exercises and have enclosed departmental authorization allowing me to do so.
- I have completed both pages of the registration form.
OTHER FEES SECTION:
Complete this section if you are registering late or bringing a guest who is not attending the conference.
- I am enrolling in the LE-FR Tactical Casualty Care workshop and my $50 materials and certification fee is included.
- I am enrolling in the PCI/SCI to EMSCI Transition Course and my $15 certification fee is included.
- I am enrolling in the BRT Instructor Seminar and my $35 materials and certification fee is included.
- I am registering after March 18, 2016, and my $50 rush fee is included.
- I am bringing a guest(s), have checked the proper box and included the $50 guest fee for each, and I supplied the guest name(s).
IPMBA MEMBERSHIP SECTION:
Membership is required for pre-conference courses and to be eligible for the IPMBA Member conference fee.
- I am a current member and have included my IPMBA membership number.
- I am a renewing member and have included my $55 membership dues.
- I am joining IPMBA and have included my $55 membership dues.
FORM OF PAYMENT:
Payment MUST accompany registration. Registrations received without payment will be returned.
- I have included the correct payment, including pre-conference, conference, membership, rush, and guest fees, as applicable
- Faxed registrations MUST include a MasterCard, Visa, or Purchase Order number.
- Mailed registrations MUST include a check, MasterCard, Visa, or Purchase Order number.
- If you are paying by check, DO NOT fax your application and mail the check at a later date.
- If you are paying by check, a faxed registration WILL NOT be accepted