Become a Corporate Member
Join the Experts in Public Safety Cycling. Become a Corporate Member.
The International Police Mountain Bike Association is dedicated to developing positive working relationships with industry professionals who support and serve the public safety cycling community.
IPMBA is committed to advancing the development of products and technologies that assist public safety cyclists, and to educating our members about products and services that have a positive impact on their daily duties.
Our members are the experts in public safety cycling. Leverage our knowledge and expertise.
- IPMBA members are the most active and influential proponents of public safety cycling.
- IPMBA members serve as technical advisors to start-up bike units, and their equipment choices are frequently duplicated by the agencies they mentor.
- IPMBA members can provide valuable feedback that will assist you in tailoring your products to best fit the specific needs of the public safety cyclist.
- IPMBA members are viewed as professional cyclists and experts in cycling-related matters. Their advice is frequently sought by members of the recreational cycling community and the general public.
- IPMBA members are closely allied with their communities; through community policing and provision of EMS services at large-scale events, they log countless citizen contacts daily.
- IPMBA members act as advisors within their departments and either influence those who make bike unit purchasing decisions, or have the authority to make those choices themselves.
- IPMBA members are your ambassadors to the community; their responses to questions about equipment influence the purchasing decisions of a variety of consumers.
Your valued financial support helps IPMBA expand its services and resources, encouraging the further expansion of the public safety cycling market.
The Ripple Effect...
- As an IPMBA Corporate Member, you’ll gain direct exposure to over 3,000 public safety cyclists.
- Each of those 3,000 IPMBA members represents an average of 10 public safety cyclists – that’s more than 30,000 law enforcement, EMS, and security professionals!
- And that’s not all – each of these 30,000 law enforcement, EMS, and security professionals interact with up to 10 community members each day – that’s 300,000 potential customers daily!
IPMBA Corporate Members enjoy these great benefits . . .
- Discount on booth space at the annual IPMBA Conference.
- Listing in each issue of IPMBA News (annual circulation: 9,000).
- One complimentary use of the IPMBA membership list annually (department mailing addresses only)
- A listing and link from the IPMBA website to your company website.
- Subscription to IPMBA News.
- Discounted advertising space in IPMBA News.
- Listing in the Annual IPMBA Conference program.
- Permission to use the IPMBA Corporate Member logo on promotional materials.
- Priority Product Purchase Program listing (if enrolled).
- Priority access to IPMBA’s Product Development Field Test and Product Review Program.
Join IPMBA Today! Download an Application or Join Online (select Industry/Exhibitor; please enter your company name as the department name).